What Is NGINX Amplify?
NGINX Amplify is a tool for comprehensive NGINX monitoring. With NGINX Amplify it's easy to proactively analyze and fix problems related to running and scaling NGINX-based web applications.
You can use NGINX Amplify to do the following:
- Visualize and identify NGINX performance bottlenecks, overloaded servers, or potential DDoS attacks
- Improve and optimize NGINX performance with intelligent advice and recommendations
- Get notified when something is wrong with the application infrastructure
- Plan web application capacity and performance
- Keep track of the systems running NGINX
NGINX Amplify is a SaaS product, and it's hosted on AWS public cloud. It includes the following key components:
NGINX Amplify Agent
The agent is a Python application that runs on monitored systems. All communications between the agent and the SaaS backend are done securely over SSL/TLS. All traffic is always initiated by the agent.
NGINX Amplify Web UI
The user interface compatible with all major browsers. The web interface is accessible only via TLS/SSL.
NGINX Amplify Backend (implemented as a SaaS)
The core system component, implemented as a SaaS. It encompasses scalable metrics collection infrastructure, a database, an analytics engine, and a core API.